Want to install some of the cool tools from Github for your Kali machine? … Here is how you do it.
First you will need to head to the Github page to grab the application URL … in this example, I am using “Pimpmykali”
https://github.com/dewalt-arch/pimpmykali – is a script that fixes the new version kali builds (version 19+)
Once you have copied the link, on your Kali machine, open a terminal …
- sudo su- (to switch to root)
- cd /opt (opt is a folder for downloads and installs )
- git clone https://github.com/dewalt-arch/pimpmykal … this will clone the GitHub directory.
- cd pimpmykali … this is where the script has been downloaded ( .opt/pimpmykali )
- type ./pimpmykali.sh … press 0 to fix all issues.
… and that is it.